MyDSP – Signals & Systems With MyDAQ
Bring Signal Processing Theory and Signals & Systems classes to life with myDSP: a hands-on, real-time myDAQ application board.
Implement the FIR and IIR filters described in textbooks using the power of the myDAQ suite of signal sources and measuring instruments & analyzers.
NI myDAQ™, EMONA myDSP and the myDSP LabVIEW™ suite of programs provide a completely self-contained experiment environment.
- Configure and design Digital Filters from a LabVIEW™ SFP, (or your own LV code) and run on a real-time DSP
- No programming involved. Easy to use GUI
- Anti-alias (switchable) and reconstruction filters included
- Complete, self-contained experiment environment
- Daisy-chainable to other myDAQ boards